Your areas of interest
Talent Management -
find, retain and strategically develop employees
Your approach to overcome labour shortage and improve retention.
- You stand for a forward-thinking small or medium-sized company. That is why you would like more transparency about how well and future-proof your workforce is. Also in the distant branches, maybe even abroad.
- You want to keep your valuable employees and their know-how in the company.
- You would like suggestions on what else you can do as an employer to attract qualified applicants.
- You want your employees to behave like entrepreneurs, i.e. to act proactively and responsibly. And more agile than in the past.
- You know that demographics will lead to a shortage of specialists and executive staff. But you simply do not have enough time to take countermeasures yourself and could use the help of an expert.
I have three basic starting points for your topics:
Many of these puzzle pieces for your talent management are bound to be successful because your employees will also benefit from them: through more interesting tasks, more autonomous working methods and more focus on their professional development.
- In me you have an experienced sparring partner and advisor with 20 years of HR management know-how both nationally in Germany and internationally. We will together reflect on existing and new ideas and find suitable solutions. I understand you.
- You will benefit from professional analysis tools and my systematic, pragmatic approach. This gives you a quick overview of where you can still tap potential. I will pinpoint your need for action.
- You will receive specific action plans that you can either implement independently or with my support. I will accompany you until you achieve visible results.
- You will finally get a jump start help for important topics that you have wanted to tackle for a long time but have kept postponing. I will energize you.